Friday, October 29, 2010

Today, Friday October 29th

Work all day.  Stress stress stress.  Take care of business.  Make the client happy.  There is no success without failure.
Come home to:

My girl
She makes me dinner
We sit at the table
And we talk
And laugh
The music plays
We dance
And laugh some more (I am a TERRIBLE dancer) (hahahaha)
Then we clean up
And we walk, hand in hand

And later, my sweet little dog, sniffs my foot and looks at me with love.  And tells me silently that he loves me and always will.

My life is filled with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Get a sense of humor. Deal people.

My little boy Ali is getting really old :(

W e thought we were going to lose him a couple of weeks ago.  He wouldn't eat and barely drank water and was having siezures every coupl...